16 June 2009

Random 22/52

I have to be the one to apolgize for the delay in getting caught up on this blog, I have been so busy that I totally dropped the ball, so hopefully we will still keep our 5 followers!!=) Here is my random picture. It is in a town called Namur, Belgium. This is part of an inner tunnel of the citedelle. Awesome place.



We came to the conclusion that it would be fun to just post a random photo, just showing something we did or saw during a week. So here is my random photo.




Here is Salt Lake City Utah From 30,000 Feet. I took this on my way home the 22nd of June...Of Course after I cleaned up the mascara and tears from my eyes after horrible turbulence. - JJ

3 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

I like that you were able to look out the window and take a picture girly.

BitterSweet said...

Wow...Your pic is really intriguing to me. It's a tunnel?

Alaskangal B said...

Yes, it is the inside of a tunnel in an old citadelle. I took a picture of a missing part of the wall. When I uploaded it I did not like the way it looked, so I edited the hole to make it seem deeper.