12 February 2009

FUEGO 6/52

I picked the theme of FIRE for the week...I thought it would be fun to set an idea on fire so... I first printed the word DRAMA on a sheet of white paper...Set it on fire over my fire place and took a picture of it...I exaggerated the coloring of the flame and paper with our photo editor...And added a frame to it - JJ






My picture comes from a cold night in our old house in Belgium...there is nothing better than the smell of a fireplace. Fire is one of the most un stable elements in the world......as well one of the prettiest. It can bring life by defrosting your toes on a cold night, and can take away life by spreading and destroying everything that dare stay in it's path. I am glad that Jen picked fire since I had this awesome photo.

~Bridgette~

2 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

I really like your idea of "burning an idea" this blog is def bringing out a creative streak in you chica. I love what you did. I look forward to what you do with this week's theme.
B

BitterSweet said...

Thanks. I like your pic too...looks nice and cozy.