01 March 2009

Woman 8/52

So JJ picked a really diffcult theme this week. Find a woman in your surroundings. Girly parts is what she said. My first thought was FLOWERS. They look like a um...."venus mound". =) So I stuck to it. I appriecate the challenge and looked all week for anything else that reminded me of girly bits, but the flower is what did it. I do have a painting, some statues that are actually naked women. But I wanted to use something that was not made to look that way. So I took a few angles of the flowers, this was my favorite I changed it to Sepia. VOLIA mY VERSION
OF GIRLY BITS!!! ~Bridgette~



The bottom one is mine...It's actually a fortune cookie up close...but I was thinking it might look like someones bum or the Gyno's view of the shins before the woman spreads eagle...hehehehe. Either way I thought it would work. This was harder than I thought it would be!!!! - JJ

























3 comments:

Lisa said...

this is an awesome photo bridgette! i love the way you interpreted the theme. i can't wait to see jj's! :P

BitterSweet said...

Bridge!! YOU are so much better at this than me! Your picture is analytical and mine is like tacky practical...lol...It is what it is I suppose! Good job!

Alaskangal B said...

Why do you do that love? You always dis yours. You and I are supposed to take different routes. I actually never EVEN thought of a fortune cookie, hahaha I think it is like a venus mound, or yes shins. =) I like how you did it. Do not be hard on yourself.