27 March 2009

Natural 11/52

I took this picture of the Ocean while we were in Oregon. I would have taken a closer shot but I didn't think to until we were by the car off a ways. I think of natural as pure as nature...And the Ocean has to be one of my favorite places to be on this Earth. - J








Natural can be taken as so many things, that is why I choose that as this week's theme. I really wanted to see the difference in the way we interpeted the word. I choose to have my natural be coffee beans. Plus there is a lil scoop in there that is man made, BUT OUT OF metal which is natural. So I did it in sepia toned and then darked the pic a bit. I am happy with the results. ~B~








1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

Oooh the ocean. Nice, Sorry I forgot you had done the theme, sooo I will do the childhood one this week.