15 March 2009

Noir 10/52



I found these black roses at a store here in Seattle.
They aren't real and I have never seen a real one.
Thank god for that...they signify death!
I still think they are sleek looking.
These ones were made out of a wax like substance.
- JJ










So I was busy this week and I feel that my picture hurt for it. BUT I promise it will be better next week. This is a part of a painting I have. It is hanging it my hallway, it has fluer de leifs and crowns all over it. Soooo why desperatly trying to think of something "black" I took this one. I took it about 2hrs ago today. Which is Sunday the 15th. I think this is the best one. I put some of the "no no not this one" ones over at my blog. Which if you would want to check it out click here!! Till next week happy clicking.



~Bridgette~

1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

OOoH JJ, I love those roses. Good Picture. Sooo I went ahead and emailed you the pic theme. I should have done it before I left Dublin. But I am sorry I did not.