04 April 2009

cHiLdHoOd 13/52

I wanted to post a picture of something to do with bbq's. Growing up that was something that our family always did. GRILL. We would do it for big holiday's like 4th of July with everyone. Just to have a different dinner even in the middle of the week. It stopped as I got older and my parents and divorced. But I still love to be at BBQ'S as much as I did when I was young. The smell, the sounds, the food everything is enjoyable and precious to me .Now this was taken on the 3rd of April at a beerbbq/party we had. Forgive the roughness my photoshop is not working and the other edit program I use has expired on the trial version. So tommorow is payday and I can buy it.
~B~

I can not tell you how many times my two sisters and I watched this movie. Ever since we were young we would ask to rent it everytime we went to the video store. We knew it so well we would re-cite the script everytime we watched it along with the characters. We always made fun of David Bowie in his spandex pants cause you could see "his package" LOL. I blame Michelle for my knowledge what a package even was at such a young age. When I lived in Vegas we would go out side with our pit and play out the movie. I always wanted to be Sarah (Jennifer Conelly) and have our dog be Huggle :) I was so obsessed I had the poster and soundtrack. As an adult I bought it on DVD and plan to pass it on to my young ones...or any friend that wants to come over drink and watch it ;) Good times. - JJ




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Power of the babe?

The bog of eternal stench. I love this movie as well. Ryon has never seen it.=)

Good Memories chica.