13 April 2009

Shiney 14/52

I took this picture this week for the theme Shiney. When I had first picked it I was thinking of something chrome...These are the lights in our bathroom they remind me of lights that would be in a dressing room for a performer. - JJ





I knew I wanted to try to do something very abstract for this week's theme. So I took pics of tons of "shiny" objects. I did cd's, the crystal's that hang from some candlestick holders I own. I even did the bottom of my lights and then buttons on the dvd player. But this one is the best I think. I recently polished my silver picture frame. As you can tell it is all Shiney and new. I actually said that to my husband. "Look it is all shiney and new"....so that is what made me want to use it for this week's picture. It was taken last week at my house. I think it also fits because it is a PICTURE frame.

~B~



1 comment:

BitterSweet said...

I like this one a lot because it looks so abstract. It looks like it could be many different things.