19 April 2009

FRESH 15/52

FRESH FLOWERS AGAINST FRESH PAINT.... The wall behind the flowers was just painted turquoise but for some reason it showed up kinda green...The flowers were just bought by Steve...Simple red carnations - JJ

I thought of fresh as spring or fruit. The feeling of seeing things bloom, looking out onto a new and fresh scene in your yards. Fresh Fruit it awesome, but none of those pictures caught my eye the way this cloud did. Rain brings fresh air, new growth, etc. Rains come from clouds. This cloud was floating all by its lonesome. It made me think it would be perfect for this week's theme.Plus the feilds below are being prepped for a new crop. So it just screamed "POST ME".

~B~



2 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

I really like the shadows in your shot. Good pic chica.

ps. my word verifcation is the shos...hahah what?

BitterSweet said...

I agree...I love the smell of fresh air...Also after a rain storm. All that green grass looks like it would be so fresh and so clean ;)