24 May 2009

TIME: 19/52

Why did it stop at 3:45? What was I doing on that day? I love this watch and have not worn it in..well I have no clue how many days,weeks or even months have past since I last wore it. I just feel that I do not have enough time, that the time I have I waste so effortlessly. I know so many people just do not have enough time in one day to do all they want. I feel I do not have enough time to do thngs that NEED to be done. That is why I picked time this week, because It is something I am desperatly seeking out.

~B~





Since I was about 15 years old I have made a wish when a clock read 11:11...It's crazy to look back and see how wishes have changed over the years. I took this picture last night on my microwave for our time theme. For some reason...I forgot to make a wish. - JJ




1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

I use to wish on all the times that are the same 222, 333, 444,etc...But I just stopped. I like that your font matches the colortone of your picture.