07 June 2009

Summer 20/52

View of the pool from our gym. I haven't gone yet but I can not wait till another hot day...
Then I'm there! - JJ










I love this season, do not get me wrong I love winter too. It is just something about bbqs, water parks, hot days, loooong sunny days, that get me smiling. I am using this picture of my lab Friday who loooves, I mean loooves to play with the water. He sees Dad getting the hose out to water anything and he thinks * PLAYTIME* This is a shot I captured just right, It looks like he is hurt, shying away from the water. He really does love to get hit in the face.




~Bridgette~

2 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

I love how you usually have your font color match the tone of your picture.

BitterSweet said...

That is the coolest picture of him!! It's priceless...